Canon PIXMA TS3322 Wireless Setup, Fax Manual Installations, IJ Printer Setup and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac – The Canon PIXMA TS3322 paper tray can likewise be set up to stand up to 20 sheets of 4 by 6-inch or 10 sheets of 5 by 7-inch image paper, which is about the same as a few of the various other versions stated right below. However, this Pixma does not sustain photo paper bigger than 5 by 7 inches; you can’t print indeterminate 8 by 10-inch pictures, a great deal much less larger dimensions.Conserve cash and also time with the black PIXMA TS3322 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer from Canon. Created for home customers that want a device with the capacity of printing, scanning, in addition to copying, this printer makes use of simple plan in addition to is straightforward to utilize and also handle from your cellphones.
Built-in Wi-Fi lets you wirelessly publish from laptop, tablets, as well as also smart phones, and a built-in 1.5″ LCD show with straightforward switches enables you deal with print setups as well as jobs right from the printer. Consisting of a high 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution, the TS3322 can printing every little thing from documents and e-mails to plentiful as well as dazzling images about 8.5 x 14″. Indeterminate printing is offered also on assess to 5 x 7″, as well as additionally the device includes a flatbed scanner with an optical resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi to offer sharp as well as additionally color-accurate scanning as well as also copying.
For managing your job, the printer has a 60-sheet input tray, as well as the little design of the all-in-one unit makes it well suited for practically any kind of home or little workplace. Various other limitations of the TS3322 are a lack useful for automatic two-sided printing as well as a restriction of merely 20 matches per job. In addition, some higher-end Pixma TS versions print from various dimensions of SD cards, the memory tool of option for the majority of electronic video cameras, whereas the TS3322 does not.
- 1 Canon PIXMA TS3322 Instruction Installation
- 2 How To Fax Canon PIXMA TS3322
- 3 Canon PIXMA TS3322 Software Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS3322 Instruction Installation
How To Setup Canon PIXMA TS3322 Printer for Windows:
- Canon TS3322 printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package.
- Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it.
- The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’.
- Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and chooses the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be the default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA TS3322 for Mac
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.[/su_spoiler]
How to Setup Wireless Printer Canon TS3322
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
How do you connect a laptop to a wireless printer Canon TS3322
- Open the Control Panel. You can access it from the Start menu.
- Select “Devices and Printers” or “View devices and printers”.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Select your network printer from the list of available printers.
How To Fax Canon PIXMA TS3322
Sending a Fax from Device
- Press the “Fax” button on the Pixma TS3322.
- Load the documents you would like to fax into the auto -document feeder or the glass platen.
- Use the dial-pad to dial the phone number you are sending the fax to.
- Press the “Color” button for color transmission, or the “Black” button for black and white transmission. The fax will start to send at this point.
- Sending a Fax from Computer
- Ensure the printer fax drivers are installed and the printer is turned on.
- Open the document you wish to fax, then choose “File” > “Print“. The location of the print menu may differ depending on the application you are using.
- When the print dialog appears, select the “Canon TS3322 series FAX” option, then choose “Print“.
- Select “Display Address Book” to choose a saved recipient, or Enter the recipient information in the “Direct Entry” area.
- Select the “Send Now” button, ad the fax will be transmitted.
Canon PIXMA TS3322 Software Driver Download