Canon PIXMA TS3122 Wireless Setup, Fax Manual Installations, IJ Printer Setup and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac – The Canon PIXMA TS3122 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scan and copy features. It deals with Windows and also macOS. The multi-color ink cartridge need to be replaced when a single shade runs out. The ability of the major paper tray is 60 sheets, instead little. It can accept paper approximately 76 # basis weight, much heavier than what’s normal. The printer has a little 1.7-inch display screen. It has Wireless PictBridge for direct printing from portable tools that have this attribute. You can attach straight to a PC with a USB cable television, or to your network router wirelessly with WiFi.
When arrangement for use, the Canon PIXMA TS3122 needs an area that measures 9.3 inches high by 17 inches large by 22.5 inches deep, and weights 8.6 extra pounds. General operation is facilitated with a 1.5″ sector LCD as well as buttons giving access to certain setups and also settings. Likewise, it includes a 60-sheet rear paper tray that can take care of a range of media from 4 x 6″ as much as 8.5 x 14″ in dimension. If you want to print or scan straight from or to a mobile phone or tablet the TS3120 makes that simple as well with support for Apple AirPrint, the Canon PRINT application, Google Cloud Print, as well as a lot more.
It additionally features an all-in-one style that provides scanning and copying in addition to printing, providing you with one portable option. Prints themselves are sharp and dazzling as a result of using a 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution and also the FINE Crossbreed Ink System. Additionally, it functions rather promptly with rates of as much as 7.7 ipm in black as well as 4 ipm in shade. Scanning and copying isn’t overlooked either with an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed with a 600 x 1200 dpi resolution helping to create comprehensive photos from your originals.
- 1 Canon PIXMA TS3122 Review
- 2 Canon PIXMA TS3122 Instruction Installation
- 3 How To Fax Canon PIXMA TS3122
- 4 Canon PIXMA TS3122 Software Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS3122 Review
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink Cartridge
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Photo: Approx. 65 seconds (Borderless)
Black: ESAT Approx. 7.7 ipm
Color: ESAT Approx. 4.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Ink Compatibility||PG-245/PG-245XL: Pigment Black Ink
CL-246/CL-246XL: Dye-Based Color InkFINE Ink Cartridge & Fill Volume
PG-245 BK (8.9 ml) STD / (12.0 ml) XL
CL-246 Color (9.0 ml) STD / (13.0 ml) XL
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4”x6”, 5”x7”, Square (5” x 5”)|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
|Printer Features||AirPrint, Borderless Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper / 20 Sheets of 4″ x 6″ / 10 Sheets of 5″x7” & 5″x5” photo paper|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT (Color): Approx. 27 seconds|
|Copy Features||Borderless Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Standard Copy|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:600 x 1200 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Scan to Canon PRINT App, Wireless ScanningLine Scanning Speed
Grayscale (300 dpi): 1.5 ms/line
Color (300 dpi): 3.5 ms/line
|Color Depth||16-bit Internal (per RGB Channel)
8-bit External (per RGB Channel)
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″ (A4/Letter)|
|Other Features||1.5″ Segment LCD, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Hybrid Ink System, Energy Star Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link|
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1
Mac: Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra)
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and Amazon Fire devices
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB
PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN, 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
PIXMA TS3122 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver
My Printer (Windows Only) Network Tool
My Image Garden (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden)
Quick MenuMOBILE APP (IOS/ANDROID)
Canon PRINT app
|Dimension (W x D x H)||Closed: 17.2″ (L) x 12.5″ (W) x 5.8″ (H)
With Paper Installed (Cassette): 17.2″ (L) x 21.8″ (W) x 5.8″ (H)
Canon PIXMA TS3122 Instruction Installation
How To Setup Canon PIXMA TS3122 Printer for Windows:
- Canon TS3122 printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package.
- Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it.
- The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’.
- Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and chooses the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be the default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA TS3122 for Mac:
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.[/su_spoiler]
How to Setup Wireless Printer Canon MX490
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
How do you connect a laptop to a wireless printer Canon TS3122
- Open the Control Panel. You can access it from the Start menu.
- Select “Devices and Printers” or “View devices and printers”.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Select your network printer from the list of available printers.
How To Fax Canon PIXMA TS3122
Sending a Fax from Device
- Press the “Fax” button on the Pixma TS3122.
- Load the documents you would like to fax into the auto -document feeder or the glass platen.
- Use the dial-pad to dial the phone number you are sending the fax to.
- Press the “Color” button for color transmission, or the “Black” button for black and white transmission. The fax will start to send at this point.
- Sending a Fax from Computer
- Ensure the printer fax drivers are installed and the printer is turned on.
- Open the document you wish to fax, then choose “File” > “Print“. The location of the print menu may differ depending on the application you are using.
- When the print dialog appears, select the “Canon TS3122 series FAX” option, then choose “Print“.
- Select “Display Address Book” to choose a saved recipient, or Enter the recipient information in the “Direct Entry” area.
- Select the “Send Now” button, ad the fax will be transmitted.
Canon PIXMA TS3122 Software Driver Download