Canon PIXMA TR4500 Wireless Setup, Fax Manual Installations, IJ Start Printer Setup and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac – The Start Canon Pixma TR4500 Wireless Printer ($99.99) is created for light-duty family and home-based-office use. As can be anticipated for an all-in-one at this price, it’s somewhat sluggish as well as likewise expensive to use, nevertheless it features a solid attribute set as well as also prints incredibly well, specifically pictures. Printing, scanning as well as also faxing should not require a big printer to get the job done, and likewise with the PIXMA TR4500/TR4522 you’ll see simply how a portable workplace printer handles the bulkier printers. It is the ideal size which has the suitable characteristics, like Wi-Fi, Vehicle 2-Sided printing, in addition to an ADF for scanning, and also faxing. The PIXMA TR4500 materials easy, reliable workplace printing in a small size.
Ideal for the workplace or residence, this black Canon Pixma TR4500 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer from Canon is a functional printer effective in managing a range of requirements. The printer makes use of a hybrid ink system with a dye-based color cartridge along with a pigment-based black cartridge for a huge tonal variety. The Auto-Document Feeder can be used to make quick prints or copies and additionally duplex printing will certainly aid you preserve cash money in theory. Built-in Wi-Fi allows remote printing from your cellphone taking advantage of services like AirPrint or Mopria. Replicate at speed up to 27 secs per websites in color. Approximately 99 duplicates can be made each time, A selection of duplicate features are available on this printer, such as two-sided duplicate, reduction/enlargement (25-400%), borderless duplicate, structure get rid of copy, automobile direct exposure copy, along with much more.
Canon doesn’t release month-to-month obligation cycle as well as encouraged regular monthly print quantity specifications for its consumer-grade inkjet printers. Used its print speed score (which I’ll talk about listed below), low paper ability, as well as high running rates (similarly coming up), you must not count on this AIO for greater than a pair hundred pages each month; though it can certainly develop more from time to time should you call for to.
- 1 Canon PIXMA TR4500 Review
- 2 Specifications
- 3 Canon PIXMA TR4500 Instruction Installation
- 4 How To Fax Canon PIXMA TR4500
- 5 Canon PIXMA TR4500 Software Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TR4500 Review
- PG-243 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-244 Color Ink Cartridge
|Functions||Print, Scan, Copy, Fax|
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA TR4500 Instruction Installation
How To Setup Canon PIXMA TR4500 Printer for Windows
- Canon TR4500 printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package.
- Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it.
- The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’.
- Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and chooses the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be the default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA TR4500 for Mac
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.[/su_spoiler]
How to Setup Wireless Printer Canon TR4500
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
How do you connect a laptop to a wireless printer Canon TR4500
- Open the Control Panel. You can access it from the Start menu.
- Select “Devices and Printers” or “View devices and printers”.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Select your network printer from the list of available printers.
How To Fax Canon PIXMA TR4500
Sending a Fax from Device
- Press the “Fax” button on the Pixma TR4500.
- Load the documents you would like to fax into the auto -document feeder or the glass platen.
- Use the dial-pad to dial the phone number you are sending the fax to.
- Press the “Color” button for color transmission, or the “Black” button for black and white transmission. The fax will start to send at this point.
- Sending a Fax from Computer
- Ensure the printer fax drivers are installed and the printer is turned on.
- Open the document you wish to fax, then choose “File” > “Print“. The location of the print menu may differ depending on the application you are using.
- When the print dialog appears, select the “Canon TR4500 series FAX” option, then choose “Print“.
- Select “Display Address Book” to choose a saved recipient, or Enter the recipient information in the “Direct Entry” area.
- Select the “Send Now” button, ad the fax will be transmitted.
Receiving a Canon TR4500 Fax
- Ensure the device is powered on and that paper is loaded in the print tray.
- Press the “Fax” button on the unit to bring up the standby screen.
- Press the center “Function” button.
- Use the arrow buttons to select the receive mode, then press the “OK” button.
Canon PIXMA TR4500 Software Driver Download