Canon PIXMA MX920 Fax Setup, Wireless Setup, Manual Instruction and Scanner Driver Download IJ Setup Mac, Windows, Linux – Canon has two varieties of all-in-one printer, the Canon MX920 array that’s aimed at the office. The PIXMA MX920 is the top-of-the-range home office model, yet still costs well under ₤ 150 from online distributors. this color inkjet multifunction manages every office task, from automatic two-sided scanning and also printing, to faxing and also printing optical media. Result top quality and also speed ready, as well. However the celebration ends with the ink cartridges, which are no great deal. Print borderless photos right at home utilizing the 9600 x 2400 color dpi. Use the automatic double-sided print feature to print on both sides of the web page as well as cut your paper consumption. Software consists of assistance for Wireless Direct, Google Cloud print and also AirPrint accessibility. Mounting is Canon MX920 Fax Setup is simple, if a smidgen laborious. There are several dialogs to click with, yet the mount regular found the printer on the network quickly as well as there were no other glitches.
The Canon PIXMA MX920 is a huge device, with the exact same ‘shiny black box’ layout that has come to be a Canon trademark for the PIXMA array. The top has a fold-over paper assistance for the 35-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), which is a duplex tool, so you can scan and also copy double-sided files. Establish into the angled leading edge of the scanner is the major control panel which, along with having 4 mode buttons for Scan, Copy, Fax and also Menu, has a 16-button dual-function pad that reveals various tales relying on function. As part of the Chromalife100+ system, the printer outputs borderless pictures that last as much as 300 years when published with pick Canon ink and paper and saved in an archival-quality image cd. Other copy attributes consist of Rain gutter Shadow Modification, Borderless Copy, and Auto Record Deal with. USB and Ethernet connections are available at the back, as are sockets for phone line and also mobile phone. Wireless support is additionally given, though, and is one of the most flexible selection.
Along with USB connectivity, the MX920 consists of wired Ethernet as well as Wi-Fi connectivity so various other gadgets on your network can share the unit. The printer works with AirPrint so you could print straight from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch without setting up any drivers. You can also download the EasyPhoto-Print application to print and also scan JPG and also PDF documents from compatible Apple and Android mobile phones. We used Wi-Fi, yet you could also link straight to a PC via the system’s USB 2.0 port. The 5 ink cartridges in the Canon PIXMA MX920 both pigmented and also dye-based black inks are supplied– clip right into the print head through a little cover under the main scanner area of the device. There are 3 different black cartridges you could use, consisting of an XXL one, which is asserted to print 1,000 ISO pages.
- 1 Canon PIXMA MX920 Software Driver Download
- 2 Canon PIXMA MX920 Review
- 3 Canon PIXMA MX920 Instruction Installation
- 4 How To Fax Canon PIXMA MX920
Canon PIXMA MX920 Software Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX920 Review
- PGI-255 PGBK XXL XXL Pigment Black
- PGI-250 PGBK XL XL Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C XL XL Cyan
- CLI-251 M XL XL Magenta
- CLI-251 Y XL XL Yellow
- CLI-251 BK XL XL Black
- PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 BK Black.
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds14|
|Print Speed (Approx)||Black: ESAT: 15.0 ipm15
Colour: ESAT: 10.0 ipm15
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 1024
Colour: 4,096Total: 5,120
|Picoliter Size (colour)||1,2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Colour:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi4
Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi4
|Ink Compatibility||PGI-255 PGBK XXL XXL Pigment Black
PGI-250 PGBK XL XL Pigment Black
CLI-251 C XL XL Cyan
CLI-251 M XL XL Magenta
CLI-251 Y XL XL Yellow
CLI-251 BK XL XL Black
PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
CLI-251 C Cyan
CLI-251 M Magenta
CLI-251 Y Yellow
CLI-251 BK Black
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||ADF: 35 Sheets 10 Sheets Photo Paper|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
|Printer Features||AirPrint2, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing5, CD/DVD Printing, Dual Function Panel, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print8, Google Cloud Print3, Photo Printing, Template Print, Evernote|
|Output Tray Capacity||Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4″ x 6″|
|Copy Speed (up to)||ESAT: Colour: 8.4 ipm15|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||Auto Duplex Document Feeder, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Reserve Copy, Sort (ADF), Zoom|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical: 2400×4800 dpi16
Interpolated: 19,200×19,200 dpi16
ADF: 600×600 dpi (Optical)16
|Scanner Features||Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode9, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory|
|Colour Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||Flatbed: 8.5″ x 11.7″
ADF: 8.5″ x 14″
|Modem Speed||33.6 Kbps (Super G3 colour FAX)11|
|Transmission Speed (approx.)||Black: Approx. 3 sec per page17
Colour: Approx. 1 min per page17
|Memory Capacity||Approx. 250 Pages12|
|Speed Dialing||100 Locations|
|Fax Features||Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception|
|Other Features||AirPrint2, Google Cloud Print3, Wireless Printing1, 3.0″ LCD, Dual Function Panel, Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print8, Fully Integrated Auto Duplex ADF, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Mobile Device Printing13, Quick Start, PIXMA Cloud Link10|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 10, Windows® 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Mac OS® X v10.6.8, 10.7, 10.8
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)1
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional)18
|Dimension (W x D x H)||19.4″ (W) x 15.6″ (D) x 9.1″ (H)|
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-year toll-free technical phone support.|
Canon PIXMA MX920 Instruction Installation
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MX920 Printer for Windows:
- Canon MG3052 printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package.
- Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it.
- The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’.
- Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and chooses the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be the default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MX920 for Mac:
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.[/su_spoiler]
How to Setup Wireless Printer Canon MX920
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
How do you connect a laptop to a wireless printer Canon MX920:
- Open the Control Panel. You can access it from the Start menu.
- Select “Devices and Printers” or “View devices and printers”.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Select your network printer from the list of available printers.[/su_spoiler]
How To Fax Canon PIXMA MX920
Sending a Fax from Device
- Press the “Fax” button on the Pixma mx920.
- Load the documents you would like to fax into the auto -document feeder or the glass platen.
- Use the dial-pad to dial the phone number you are sending the fax to.
- Press the “Color” button for color transmission, or the “Black” button for black and white transmission. The fax will start to send at this point.
- Sending a Fax from Computer
- Ensure the printer fax drivers are installed and the printer is turned on.
- Open the document you wish to fax, then choose “File” > “Print“. The location of the print menu may differ depending on the application you are using.
- When the print dialog appears, select the “Canon MX920 series FAX” option, then choose “Print“.
- Select “Display Address Book” to choose a saved recipient, or Enter the recipient information in the “Direct Entry” area.
- Select the “Send Now” button, ad the fax will be transmitted.
Receiving a Canon mx920 Fax
- Ensure the device is powered on and that paper is loaded in the print tray.
- Press the “Fax” button on the unit to bring up the standby screen.
- Press the center “Function” button.
- Use the arrow buttons to select the receive mode, then press the “OK” button.